FIRST 1000 DAYS
THE FIRST 1000 DAYS IS WHEN NEWBORNS FORM
Studies have shown that healthy bacterial colonization in the microbiome and good nutrition during the first 1,000 days – from conception until the second year of life – can profoundly affect your newborn’s health during infancy, childhood and through to adulthood.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT THE LEVEL
OF BIFIDOBACTERIA AND OTHER
PROBIOTICS BENEFIT YOUR BABY
Probiotics help your baby build a healthy immune system to protect them against illnesses and infections.
Eczema is often the result of an imbalanced immune response. Probiotics aid in balancing the immune function.
Increasing the number of good bacteria in your baby’s gut can help soothe constipation, gas, bloating and colic in babies.
VITAMIN D3 + HMO DROPS
- Provides immune support for infants and toddlers.
- Provides live microorganisms to benefit health.
- Promotes a favourable gut flora.
- Source of Vitamin D3, a factor in normal growth and development.
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain immune function.